Microsoft KB Archive/927447
Article ID: 927447
Article Last Modified on 11/17/2007
- Zune software
- Zune Digital Media Player
This article describes how to watch visualizations in the Zune software.
To watch visualizations
- Play a song.
- Click the Now playing selector that is next to the song name or on the right of the transport controls at the bottom of the Zune window.
- A visualization of your collection’s album art will be displayed. To display the Now Playing list of tracks, move the mouse while the visualization is running.
To watch visualizations in full-screen mode
To watch visualizations in full-screen mode, use one of the following methods:
- Click the View full screen button. [GRAPHIC: View full screen button]
- Press ALT+ENTER.
- Right-click the visualization, and then click Full Screen.
To stop watching visualizations
To stop watching visualizations, click the Exit button.
Keywords: kbexpertisebeginner kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbhowto KB927447