Microsoft KB Archive/927232
Article ID: 927232
Article Last Modified on 11/16/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 4GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 80GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 8GB Digital Media Player
When you listen to the radio on your Zune device, the call letters that appear for the radio station are inaccurate.
This behavior occurs when a radio station broadcasts inaccurate information.
THINGS TO TRY
- If you have concerns about the accuracy of the information that is broadcast from a radio station, contact the radio station.
For the radio station's name and song information to appear on your Zune device, the radio station must broadcast a Radio Broadcast Data Standards (RBDS) signal.
Note Availability of RBDS signals varies.
Keywords: kbzunehardware kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB927232