Microsoft KB Archive/927137
Article ID: 927137
Article Last Modified on 11/29/2006
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 Standard Edition
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 Developer Edition
When you try to install Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for Health Level 7 (HL7) 1.3, the installation may fail. Additionally, you may receive the following error message:
You receive this error message even though you have configured Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 by using domain local scope groups for the BizTalk Administrators and BizTalk Operators groups.
This issue occurs because BizTalk Accelerator for HL7 1.3 is not designed to use domain local groups. BizTalk Accelerator for HL7 1.3 must be configured to use domain global groups.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
- For the BizTalk Administrators and BizTalk Operators groups, change the group scope for domain local groups to the universal scope, and then change the scope from the universal scope to the global scope. If you use this method, you can install BizTalk Accelerator for HL7 without having to reconfigure BizTalk Server 2006.
- If you cannot change the group scope for the BizTalk Administrators and BizTalk Operators groups to the global scope, follow these steps:
- Run the configuration.exe /u command to unconfigure BizTalk Server 2006.
- Use the global scope to re-create the BizTalk Server Administrators and BizTalk Operators groups.
- Use the global groups that you created in step 2 to reconfigure BizTalk Server 2006.
- Install BizTalk Accelerator for HL7 1.3.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about BizTalk Accelerator for HL7, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Keywords: kbprb kbexpertiseadvanced kbtshoot kbhotfixserver kbqfe kbfix kbbug kbpubtypekc KB927137