Microsoft KB Archive/926949
Article ID: 926949
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007
You insert a Microsoft Office Visio 2007 drawing control in a 2007 Microsoft Office program. When the Visio drawing control is selected, the data connectivity commands do not appear on the Data menu. For example, you cannot see the Link Data to Shapes command or the Insert Pivot Diagram command.
This issue may occur if the following conditions are true:
- A path-discovered third-party add-in is installed with Visio 2007.
- The path of the add-in is added to both the Add-ons box and the Startup box in the File Paths dialog box.
To work around this issue, remove the path of the add-in from either the Add-ons box or the Start-up box. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu in Visio 2007, click Options.
- On the Advanced tab, click File Paths.
- Remove the duplicate path of the third-party add-in from either the Add-ons box or the Start-up box, and then click OK.
Additional query words: VSO2007 Visio2007
Keywords: kbtshoot kbaddin kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB926949