Microsoft KB Archive/926771
Article ID: 926771
Article Last Modified on 11/16/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune 4GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 8GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 80GB Digital Media Player
When you try to send audio or pictures to another Zune device, you receive the following error message on your Zune device:
Note In this message,
Zune device name is the name that is assigned to the recipient (destination) Zune device.
This issue occurs when the person who is using the other Zune device declined to accept the shared content.
THINGS TO TRY
- If possible, request that the other person accept the shared content from your Zune device.
Keywords: kbnetwork kbzunehardware kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB926771