Microsoft KB Archive/926726
Article ID: 926726
Article Last Modified on 11/3/2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006
This article describes how to remove the company name from the Ship to field on a purchase order template for a drop shipped order in Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting (SBA), in Microsoft Office Accounting Professional, or in Microsoft Office Accounting Express.
This article assumes that a purchase order for a drop shipped order has already been created. To learn how to create a drop shipped order, review the topic "Drop ship an order" in SBA help.
To remove the company name from the Ship to field on a purchase order, modify the purchase order template. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Company menu, click Manage Word Templates.
- In the Template types section, click the Purchase Order option, select the template that you want to use in the Templates section, and then click Modify. This opens the Purchase Order template in Microsoft Word.
- Next to the SHIP TO column, highlight Company Name.
- Point to Clear on the Edit menu, and then click Contents. This prevents the company name from printing when you use this template to print the purchase order.
- On the File menu, click Save As, type another name for this template, and then click Save.
Additional query words: MOA
Keywords: kbhowto kbmbsmigrate kbexpertiseinter kbexpertisebeginner KB926726