Microsoft KB Archive/926703
Article ID: 926703
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
When you view the object dependencies for a switchboard form in Microsoft Office Access 2007, an incorrect object dependency may be reported. The incorrect object does not exist. This object has the following name:
This problem occurs when you view the object dependencies by using the Objects I depend on option.
To work around this problem, ignore missing references that begin with an equal sign (=) when you automate the switchboard object dependencies.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- In Microsoft Office Access 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click New.
- In the File Name box, type switchboarddemo, and then click Create.
- Click Database Tools, click Switchboard Manager, and then click Yes.
- In the Switchboard Manager, click Close.
- In the Navigation Pane, double-click the Switchboard form.
- Click Database Tools, click Object Dependencies, click OK, and then click Yes.
- In the Object Dependencies window, click Objects that I depend on.
The form appears to depend on a form and on a report that do not exist. The form and the report have the following name:
Additional query words: AC2007 ACC2007 Access2007
Keywords: kbtshoot kbbug kbnofix kbdatabase kbprogramming kbaccess kbexpertiseinter KB926703