Microsoft KB Archive/926618
Article ID: 926618
Article Last Modified on 4/25/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
When your Zune device is connected to the Zune Dock, you may not hear the audio when you play music, videos, or the radio.
You have not provided power to the Zune Dock.
THINGS TO TRY
Use the Zune Sync cable to charge the battery in your Zune device and to power your Zune Dock. You may plug the Zune Sync cable into a USB port on a computer or on the Zune AC Adapter. The Zune AC Adapter is sold separately or as part of the Home A/V Pack.
To charge your Zune device and to power your Zune Dock, follow these steps:
- Remove your Zune device from the Zune Dock.
- Plug the Zune Sync cable into the Zune Dock.
- Plug the other end of the Zune Sync cable into your computer, or plug it into the Zune AC Adapter.
- Set your Zune device in the Zune Dock.
For more information about how to charge your Zune device, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
927348 How to charge the battery in your Zune device
Keywords: kbzuneaccessories kbzunehardware kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB926618