Microsoft KB Archive/926317
Article ID: 926317
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
Consider the following scenario. You insert an image into a Microsoft Office Word 2007 document by using the IncludePicture field. You copy the inserted image and then paste it at a different location in the document. In this scenario, the size of the image is not preserved. For example, the image that you pasted is larger than the image that you inserted in the document by using the IncludePicture field.
Note In this scenario, the following check boxes are selected in the IncludePicture field:
- Data not stored with document
- Resize Horizontally from source
- Resize Vertically from source
To work around this behavior, paste the image as a picture. To do this, follow these steps:
- Select, and then copy the picture you inserted by using the IncludePicture field.
- Move to the location in the document where you want to paste the image.
- Click the Home tab.
- In the Clipboard group, click the Paste arrow, and then click Paste Special.
- In the As box, click one of following picture types, and then click OK:
- Picture (GIF)
- Picture (PNG)
- Picture (JPEG)
Additional query words: word2007 word2k7 word12 wd2007 wd2k7 wd12
Keywords: kbtshoot kbformat kbprb kbfield kbgraphic kbexpertisebeginner KB926317