Microsoft KB Archive/926267
Article ID: 926267
Article Last Modified on 11/3/2006
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
When you right-click a repeating field from a secondary data connection in the Data Source task pane of Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, the horizontal repeating table is unavailable as a control option. The problem also occurs when you try to drag-and-drop that repeating field to an InfoPath 2007 form.
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Open the InfoPath form template in design mode, and then add a horizontal repeating table control.
Note Enter the number of columns that you expect to display from the secondary data connection.
- Right-click the repeating section part of the control, and then click Change Binding.
- In the Repeating Section Binding box, select the appropriate secondary data connection from the Data source list, expand the data source structure until you can select the repeating group, and then click OK.
- Right-click each text box inside the repeating section control, and then click Change Binding.
- In the Text Box Binding box, expand the repeating group from the secondary data connection, select the appropriate field to which to bind this control, and then click OK.
- When the horizontal repeating table control has been bound to the secondary data connection, delete the data structure that was created in the main Document Object Model (DOM) when the control was added to the form.
Additional query words: IP2007 InfoPath2007
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbprb KB926267