Microsoft KB Archive/926050
Article ID: 926050
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
You insert a picture in a Microsoft Office Word 2007 document that uses tight or square wrap. When you rotate the picture at certain angles, the text that surrounds the rotated picture does not correctly wrap around the picture. For example, the text may overlap the picture. Alternatively, there may be too much white space between the picture and the text.
This issue occurs if the wrap points that surround the picture are incorrect.
To work around this issue, select one of the following methods:
Method 1: Change the rotation of the picture
- Click the picture.
- On the Format tab, in the Picture Tools ribbon, click Rotate.
- Click More Rotation Options, and then change the rotation slightly.
Method 2: Adjust the wrap points for the picture object
- Click the picture object.
- On the Format tab, click Text Wrapping, and then click Edit Wrap Points.
- Adjust the wrap points so that they outline the picture object and so that text does not overlap the picture.
Note Edit Wrap Points will not be available for square wrapping. In this situation, change the wrapping to Tight, and then edit the wrap points.
Additional query words: WD2007 Word2007
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbgraphic kbexpertisebeginner KB926050