Microsoft KB Archive/925897
Article ID: 925897
Article Last Modified on 10/12/2007
- Microsoft LifeCam NX-6000
- Microsoft LifeCam NX-3000
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-7000
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000
When you use the Microsoft LifeCam, you notice that the video or still pictures are fuzzy in the LifeCam software or in other programs that are being used together with the Web cam.
This issue occurs because the LifeCam is out of focus.
To resolve this issue, turn the manual focus ring on the lens of the LifeCam left or right to adjust the focus.
Additional query words: life camera
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB925897