Microsoft KB Archive/925889
Article ID: 925889
Article Last Modified on 11/20/2006
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
In Microsoft Windows XP, when you drag a group of icons over the task pane of a Windows Explorer window, the display is corrupted.
To work around this problem, press F5 to redraw the display. Or, turn on the Show window contents while dragging option in the System item in Control Panel. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl, and then click OK.
- In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
- In the Performance area, click Settings.
- On the Visual Effects tab, click to select the Show window contents while dragging check box, and then click OK two times.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb KB925889