Microsoft KB Archive/925830
Article ID: 925830
Article Last Modified on 4/25/2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
In Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, you try to delete a Really Simple Syndication (RSS) folder that is subscribed to a subfolder of a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 document library. Then, you close Outlook 2007. When you reopen Outlook 2007, the folder that you tried to delete is still present.
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The folder that you tried to delete resides in a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 document library that contains approximately 1 million documents.
- You have subscribed to several folders in that document library.
To work around this problem, delete the document library folder and all its subfolders from Outlook 2007. In Outlook 2007, subscribe to those folders that you want to maintain.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
You can clear the content of a subscribed folder in Outlook 2007 to reduce the size of your offline personal folder (.pst) file. To do this, follow these steps in Outlook 2007:
- Under RSS Feeds, right-click the folder that you want to clear, and then click Properties.
- Click Remove Offline Copy.
Note A dialog box appears to inform you that the offline content was cleared.
Additional query words: OL12 OL2007 OL2k7 Outlook12 Outlook2007 Outlook2k7 2k7 12 WSSv3 OL
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbprb KB925830