Microsoft KB Archive/925711
Article ID: 925711
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
You create a chart in Microsoft Office Excel 2007. When you use Excel 2007 to send only the chart in the body of a Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 e-mail message, you cannot send only the chart.
When you click Send to Mail Recipient, the following options are available:
- Send the entire workbook as an attachment
- Send the current sheet as the message body
To work around this behavior, copy the chart from Excel 2007. Then, paste the chart into the body of an e-mail message in Outlook 2007.
To send to a recipient in Excel 2007, you must add Send Mail to Recipient to the Quick Access Toolbar. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.
- Click Customize.
- In the Choose commands from box, click All Commands.
- Click Send to Mail Recipient.
- Click Add.
- Click OK to close the Excel Options dialog box.
Additional query words: excel2007 excel2k7 excel12 xl2007 xl2k7 xl12
Keywords: kbtshoot kbchart kbprb kbemail kbexpertisebeginner KB925711