Microsoft KB Archive/925592
Article ID: 925592
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
In a Microsoft Office Word 2007 blog entry, you switch from one blog account to another blog account. When you view the Category list in the blog entry, you notice that the categories were not updated when you switched blog accounts. You notice this problem when you perform the following tasks:
- You set up the blog accounts for the first time.
- You add new categories to the blog account.
- You try to post a single post to multiple blogs.
This problem occurs because Word 2007 does not automatically contact the blog provider during every session to update the categories.
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- Start Word 2007.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, click New, and then click New Blog Post.
- Select the account that does not have any categories but that should have categories.
- Click Insert Category.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each account that does not have the correct categories.
All accounts will now have categories. If there is an original blog post, the original blog post will now have categories.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB925592