Microsoft KB Archive/925206
Article ID: 925206
Article Last Modified on 10/29/2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006
When you start Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006, Microsoft Office Accounting Professional, or Microsoft Office Accounting Express, you receive one of the following error messages:
Error message 1
Error message 2
Also, the following error message is logged in the Dr. Watson log file:
This problem occurs because there is no space in the log file to include the event log.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
- Expand Event Viewer, right-click Application, and then click Properties.
- In the Application Properties dialog box, complete one of the following steps:
- In the Maximum log size field, type a value that is larger than the original value.
- Click to select the Overwrite events as needed option.
- Click to select the Overwrite events older than
Number placeholder represents an actual number.
- Click Clear Log.
- Click OK.
- Start Small Business Accounting 2006, Office Accounting Professional, or Office Accounting Express.
Additional query words: MOA
Keywords: kberrmsg kbtshoot kbprb kbmbsmigrate KB925206