Microsoft KB Archive/925204
Article ID: 925204
Article Last Modified on 10/24/2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006
This article describes how to print a deposit slip on a pre-printed form in Microsoft Office Accounting Express, in Microsoft Office Accounting Professional, or in Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006. The pre-printed form contains the company information and the line headings.
To print a deposit slip on a pre-printed form, follow these steps:
- On the Banking menu, click Make Deposit.
- Select a bank account in the Deposit in list.
- Click to select the check boxes for the checks that you want to deposit.
Note To select all the checks in the list, click to select the check box next to the Date heading.
- Type a memo in the Memo field if you want to record the memo information.
- On the File menu, click Save.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, select the Pre-printed form option, and then click OK.
For more information about pre-printed forms, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Additional query words: MOA
Keywords: kbhowto kbmbsmigrate KB925204