Microsoft KB Archive/925177
Article ID: 925177
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2007
When you use the Reverse Engineer Wizard to add several tables from a database to a drawing in Microsoft Office Visio 2007, the links between tables are not automatically added.
This behavior occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You add linked tables in sequence to the drawing.
- You added a table that has a foreign key to a different table before you added the linked table.
To work around this behavior, perform one of the following actions:
- Add all tables to the drawing at the same time.
- Add tables that have foreign keys only after their dependant tables have been added to the drawing.
Additional query words: VSO2007 Visio2007
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB925177