Microsoft KB Archive/924879
Article ID: 924879
Article Last Modified on 7/17/2007
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
The hotfix that is discussed in this article is not available for the Chinese version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or for the Japanese version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Consider the following scenario in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0:
- You create a custom entity and then associate it to another entity such as Account.
- You create a new Account record.
- You create a new custom entity record and then deactivate the record.
- You open the associated view for the custom entity from the Account Detail Web page.
In this scenario, the deactivated custom entity record is still visible.
This problem is fixed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Update Rollup 2. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
927751 Update Rollup 2 is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
For more information about the terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
887283 Microsoft Business Solutions CRM software hotfix and update package naming standards
Keywords: kbmbscustomization kbhotfixserver kbqfe kbmbsmigrate kbpubtypekc KB924879