Microsoft KB Archive/924740
Article ID: 924740
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
You use a screen reader application together with Microsoft Office Access 2007. When you rest the pointer over an attachment data type column in Datasheet view, the screen reader application reads G for the field heading.
This problem occurs because the attachment field heading is a paper clip icon.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Install a screen reader application on the computer.
- In Access 2007, click the Create tab, and then click Table.
- Right-click the Table1 tab, and then click Design View.
- In the Save As dialog box, click OK to save the table as Table1.
- Add a new field that has a Field Name of MyAttachments and a Data Type of Attachment.
- Press CTRL+S to save the table, right-click the Table1 tab, and then click Datasheet View.
When you rest the pointer over the attachment column, the screen reader reads G for the field heading.
Additional query words: AC2007 ACC2007 Access2007
Keywords: kbtshoot kbbug kbprb kbexpertiseinter KB924740