Microsoft KB Archive/924680
Article ID: 924680
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
You hide the Navigation Pane programatically by using the WindowHide RunCommand action in Microsoft Office Access 2007. You then try to display the Navigation Pane by putting the focus on it. You do this by using the NavigateTo action and then calling the WindowUnhide RunCommand action. When you do this, the Navigation Pane is not displayed.
To work around this problem, use the SelectObject action instead of the NavigateTo action before you call the WindowUnhide RunCommand action. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your macro in Design view.
- In the row before the row that contains the WindowUnhide RunCommand action, change the setting for Action from NavigateTo to SelectObject.
- In the Action Arguments section, set the Object Type box to Macro, set the Object Name box to the name of the macro, and then set the In Navigation Pane box to Yes.
- Press CTRL+S to save the changes to the macro.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Additional query words: AC2007 ACC2007 Access2007
Keywords: kbtshoot kbbug kbmacro kbprb kbexpertiseinter KB924680