Microsoft KB Archive/92464
Article ID: 92464
Article Last Modified on 1/18/2007
- Microsoft Money 2001 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 99 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 97 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 2000 Business & Personal Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Deluxe Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Financial Suite Edition
This article was previously published under Q92464
When you press ENTER to enter a transaction into the Account Register in Microsoft Money, the transaction may not be entered, and the insertion point may move to the next field instead.
If you press ENTER two times, the transaction is entered into the Account Register.
This behavior may occur if the Use ENTER key to move between fields option is selected.
To return Money to its default behavior of entering the transaction when the ENTER key is pressed:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Editing tab, click to clear the Use ENTER key to move between fields check box.
The default behavior when the ENTER key is pressed depends on the version of Money you are using. In Money 2.0, the default behavior is to move the cursor between fields. In all other versions of Money, the default behavior is to enter the transaction.
The Use ENTER key to move between fields option determines this behavior.
For the steps to enter a transaction in the Account Register in Money 4.0 and later, refer to the online Help file.
For the steps to enter a transaction in the Account Book for Money version 3.0 and earlier, refer to the Microsoft Money User's Guide.
Additional query words: return deposit category check money97 money98 money99 money2000 planet money2001
Keywords: kbprb KB92464