Microsoft KB Archive/923936
Article ID: 923936
Article Last Modified on 4/25/2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
You try to e-mail a picture in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 by using the Make all my pictures smaller option in Microsoft Internet Explorer. When you do this, the picture is not resized before it is added to a new Outlook 2007 Mail Message.
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- Save the picture that you want to a local directory on the desktop.
- Resize the picture by using image editing software, such as Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
- In Outlook 2007, click File, click New, and then click Mail Message.
- Click the Insert tab, and then click Attach File.
- Move to the directory in which you saved the resized picture, click the file name of the picture, and then click Insert.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about how to add attachments to e-mail messages, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Additional query words: OL2007 Outlook2007
Keywords: kbemail kbtshoot kbbug kbprb KB923936