Microsoft KB Archive/923926
Article ID: 923926
Article Last Modified on 11/3/2006
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
This article describes how to create a task that has a reminder in Microsoft Office OneNote 2007. This procedure uses Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 tasks. Therefore, you must have Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 installed on the same computer as OneNote 2007.
To add an Outlook 2007 task that has a reminder to a notebook section in OneNote 2007, follow these steps:
- On the standard toolbar, select one of the following tasks from the Outlook Task list:
- This Week
- Next Week
- No Date
- Custom Date
- To add a task that has a reminder, select Custom Date on the Outlook Task list. An Outlook 2007 task dialog box is displayed. Follow these steps:
- Type a subject for the task in the Subject box.
- Select a starting date for the task from the Start Date drop-down menu.
- If you want, you can select a due date for the task from the Due Date drop-down menu.
- Click to set the Reminder check box.
- Set the date and the time at which you want the reminder to act.
- Click Save and Close in the Actions group on the Task tab.
Additional query words: OneNote12 OneNote2007 OneNote2k7 ON12 ON2007 ON2k7 2k7 12
Keywords: kbtasks kbexpertisebeginner kbhowto KB923926