Microsoft KB Archive/58943
Works: Copying Larger-Than-Screen-Size Objects
PSS ID Number: Q58943 Article last modified on 06-10-1996
The information in this article applies to:
- == Microsoft Works for the Macintosh, version 2.0 ==
If a portion of a drawn object in a Word Processor or Spreadsheet document in Microsoft Works is wider than the current screen size, the object must be selected for copying and pasting while the draw layer is active.
To copy and paste objects created in the draw layer that are wider than the screen, do the following:
- From the Edit menu, choose Draw On.
- Select the object to be copied with the Selection (arrow) tool.
- From the Edit menu, choose Copy.
- Activate the document where the object will be pasted.
- From the Edit menu, choose Paste.
- Using the Selection tool, move the object to the desired location.
KBCategory: kbother KBSubcategory: macworkskb
Additional reference words: 2.00 moveart
============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1996.