Microsoft KB Archive/58461
GRAPH: Empty Chart in Graph
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Graph for Macintosh, versions 3.0, 5.0
- Microsoft Graph for Windows, versions 3.0, 5.0
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows, version 7.0
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows, versions 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 4.0a, 4.0c
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Macintosh, versions 2.0, 2.01, 3.0, 4.0
If you have entered all your data in the first column and first row of the datasheet in Microsoft Graph, the chart appears blank.
The first column and first row are reserved for data labels, not values.
You must enter values starting in the second row and second column of the datasheet. A boldface line separates the first and second rows/columns.
Additional query words: 2.01 4.00a 4.00c powerpt ppt ppt30 ppt40 3.0b macppt winppt ppt95 graph pp5
Keywords : kbole kbgraph
Issue type : kbprb
Last Reviewed: April 13, 2000