Microsoft KB Archive/57959
HOWTO: Switch Between Single and Multiple List Boxes
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Microsoft Win32 Software Development Kit (SDK)
After you create a list box with the CreateWindow() API, you can change the list box from a single selection to a multiple selection by doing the following:
- Create two hidden list boxes in the .RC file.
- During the WM_INITDIALOG routine, display one of the boxes.
- Change between the two by making one hidden and the other one visible using the ShowWindow function.
Additional query words:
Keywords : kbCtrl kbListBox kbOSWinNT kbOSWin2000 kbSDKWin32 kbGrpDSUser kbOSWin
Issue type : kbhowto
Technology : kbWin32SDKSearch kbAudDeveloper kbSDKSearch kbWin32sSearch kbWinSDKSearch
Last Reviewed: July 9, 2000