Microsoft KB Archive/57754
Works: Deleting a Portion of an Object
PSS ID Number: Q57754 Article last modified on 06-10-1996
Since the Tools palette in Microsoft Works’ Draw layer does not include an eraser, an object must be drawn on top of another to erase it. To delete a portion of an original object, do the following:
- Draw an object on the portion of the original object that will be erased.
- From the Fill Pattern menu, choose the white fill pattern.
- From the Line Pattern menu, choose the white line pattern.
- Hold down the SHIFT key and select the original object.
- From the Format menu, choose Group Picture.
The part of the original object that was covered with the white object will now be invisible mwksdrw
KBCategory: kbother KBSubcategory: macworkskb Additional reference words:
============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1996.