Microsoft KB Archive/51729
Deleting a Macro in Word
PSS ID Number: Q51729 Article last modified on 11-02-1994
In Word Versions 4.00 and 5.00, the procedure for deleting a macro is the same as the procedure for deleting a glossary entry. See Page 367 of “Using Microsoft Word” for Word Version 5.00.
To remove a macro from the glossary, follow these procedures:
- Choose Transfer Glossary Clear.
- Press the F1 key to display the glossary entries.
- Highlight the macro that you would like to delete and press the ENTER key.
- Enter the letter “Y” to confirm deletion of the entry.
- Choose Transfer Glossary Save and press the ENTER key to permanently save the changes to disk.
KBCategory: kbother kbmacro KBSubcategory: Additional reference words: ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1994.