Microsoft KB Archive/50237
Article ID: 50237
Article Last Modified on 2/27/2007
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0a
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0b
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.0
This article was previously published under Q50237
To hide a field on a custom Microsoft Mail form, do the following:
- Open the form within the Forms Designer.
- Select the field using the Field tool.
- From the Objects menu, choose Field Info and note the Card field number.
- From the Go menu, choose Message.
- Type in HyperCard's hide command using the field number obtained in Step 2. For example, hide card field id 3 would hide card field number 3.
NOTE: To show the field again in the above example, type show card field 3 in the message box.
Additional query words: 2.00 2.00a 2.00b 3.00