Microsoft KB Archive/48559
Word: Using ClickArt with Version 4.00 PSS ID Number: Q48559 Article last modified on 07-07-1993 PSS database name: M_WorD
The information below describes how to install and use T/Maker’s ClickArt and how to alternate between using T/Maker’s Scrapbook and your original Scrapbook.
To install T/Maker’s ClickArt, perform the following steps:
- Open the System folder on the hard disk and drag the Scrapbook file to another folder outside of the System folder. This procedure later restores the current Scrapbook file.
- Insert the ClickArt disk and open the System folder.
- Copy the Scrapbook file on the ClickArt disk to the System folder on the hard disk.
To use ClickArt with Microsoft Word, do the following:
- Choose Scrapbook from the Apple menu.
- Scroll through the graphics to the one you want to copy.
- Choose Copy from the Edit menu.
- Close the Scrapbook and open Microsoft Word.
- Position the cursor to the location where you want to paste the copied graphic.
- Choose Paste from the Edit menu.
- Crop or resize the graphic. See page 115 of the “Reference to Microsoft Word” manual for instructions on sizing a graphic.
To alternate between the T/Maker Scrapbook and the original Scrapbook, do the following:
- Open the System folder and drag the T/Maker Scrapbook file into a different folder, or rename it.
- Move the original Scrapbook file back to the System folder.
Additional reference words: mswdgraphics
Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1993.