Microsoft KB Archive/48326
Mac: Opening A Presentation Saved As Scrapbook
PSS ID Number: Q48326 Article last modified on 05-22-1998
1.00 1.01 2.00 2.01 3.00 4.00
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft PowerPoint for the Macintosh, versions 1.0, 1.01, 2.0, 2.01, 3.0, 4.0 ——————————————————————-
Once you have saved a PowerPoint presentation as a Scrapbook (Pictures), it cannot be opened in PowerPoint. If you would like to look at the saved Scrapbook file, and do not have a program that reads Scrapbook Files, you can look at the file by using the Scrapbook Desk Accessory (DA) that is part of the Macintosh System Software.
- Save the presentation as a Scrapbook, and name it “My Scrapbook.”
- Drag the file “Scrapbook File” out of the System Folder.
- Drag “My Scrapbook” into the System Folder.
- Rename “My Scrapbook” to “Scrapbook File” (without the quotation marks).
- Open PowerPoint.
- From the Apple menu, choose Scrapbook.
After following these steps, the file in the System Folder with the name “Scrapbook File” is opened automatically.
Additional query words: ppt30 ppt40 scrap book format macppt view mac how ====================================================================== Keywords : kbtshoot kbusage Version : 1.00 1.01 2.00 2.01 3.00 4.00 Platform : MACINTOSH ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1998.