Microsoft KB Archive/47618
Article ID: 47618
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.0
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 3.0a
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 3.0b
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.1
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 3.1a
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 3.1c
This article was previously published under Q47618
If you select the Simple User List option in the Microsoft Mail Preferences dialog box, the Address button will not appear on the Send screens of the forms installed on the server you are connected to.
The Simple User List option allows for a display of addressable user names to appear in the message window by default. You can select recipients for the message by clicking the name. Once selected for delivery, the name will have a check-mark next to it.
Simple User Lists work most effectively in an environment with a small number of users. A large user list will confuse the interface and make it difficult to address mail messages.
It is not possible to have access to both the Simple User List and the Address button from a Send screen.
Additional query words: 3.00 3.00a 3.00b 3.10 3.10a 3.10c