Microsoft KB Archive/46848
Article ID: 46848
Article Last Modified on 11/21/2006
This article was previously published under Q46848
The example for the TAB function on Page 369 of the "Microsoft QuickBasic 4.5: Basic Language Reference" for Version 4.50 is incorrect. The output for the first display is in Column 1 when it should be in Column 7.
This is not an error in the following:
- The on-line help for the QuickBasic 4.50 environment
- The on-line help for the Basic PDS 7.00 QuickBasic Extended environment
- The "Microsoft Basic Compiler 6.0: Basic Language Reference" for Versions 6.00 and 6.00b for MS OS/2 and MS-DOS
- The "Microsoft Basic 7.0: Basic Language Reference" manual for Version 7.00
- The "Microsoft QuickBasic 4.0: Basic Language Reference" manual for Versions 4.00 and 4.00b
The output on Page 369 should correctly show
one two three 0123456789012345678901234567890 four
to correspond to the code given for the TAB function.
Additional query words: QuickBas