Microsoft KB Archive/44874
Works: Printing the Form Screen
PSS ID Number: Q44874 Article last modified on 10-16-1998
====================================================================== 2.00 3.00 MS-DOS kbprint
|The information in this article applies to:|
|- Microsoft Works for MS-DOS, versions 2.0 and 3.0|
In Works Version 2.00, the form screen in the Database can be printed directly to a printer or previewed on screen. Listed below are some things that can alter the way the form screen is printed:
- One font and font size are supported in the Database form screen. Character styles are supported for labels, field names, and data. Monospaced fonts are recommended.
- “Slide to left” on labels or data will slide the label or data to the left as far as possible. Thus, Works prints “Seattle, WA” instead of “Seattle , WA”.
- You can print all visible records or a single record with the “All records” or “Current record only” radio buttons.
- You can choose to print forms and notes, only the form, or only the notes with the “Forms & notes”, “Forms only”, and “Notes only” radio buttons.
- You can choose to print field names and values, or only field values with the “Field names & values” and “Field values only” radio buttons.
- You can choose to have one record per page by turning on the “page breaks between records:” field.
- You can set the amount of space between records, and the space between forms and notes using the “Space between: Records” and “Space between: Forms & notes” edit items.
KBCategory: kbprint KBSubcategory: dworkskb:
Additional reference words: 2.00 3.00
Version : 2.00 3.00 Platform : MS-DOS ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1998.