Microsoft KB Archive/38931
Works: Paste With Options in Scrapbook Will Not Transpose
PSS ID Number: Q38931 Article last modified on 06-10-1996
In the Microsoft Works version 2.00 Spreadsheet module, if you choose Paste With Options from the Edit menu when pasting from the scrapbook to a spreadsheet, the option of transposing the columns and rows will not work correctly.
To correct the problem, do the following:
- Copy the information from the scrapbook.
- Activate the spreadsheet.
- From the Edit menu, choose Paste.
- Reselect the information.
- From the Edit menu, choose Cut.
- From the Edit menu, choose Paste With Options.
- Select the Transpose option.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Works version 2.00. This problem was corrected in Works version 2.00a.
KBCategory: kbbuglist kbfixlist KBSubcategory: macworkskb
Additional reference words: 2.00
Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1996.