Microsoft KB Archive/38754
Article ID: 38754
Article Last Modified on 8/15/2005
- Microsoft Mouse Driver 9.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Mouse Driver 7.04 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Mouse Driver 8.2 Standard Edition
- Microsoft BASIC Professional Development System 7.1
This article was previously published under Q38754
When you install the Microsoft Mouse Driver and the Microsoft Bus Mouse, you may receive the following error message:
This error can be caused by any of the following;
- The interrupt selected on the J4 jumper is conflicting with existing hardware. If the IRQ vector is being used by anything else, this message appears.
- The J2 jumper on slot 8 is not set to normal (as it should be).
- The interface card is defective. This can only be verified by installing the mouse and software on another machine and testing the mouse.
Additional query words: 8.00 8.10 8.20 bus mouse errmsg