Microsoft KB Archive/37930
Article ID: 37930
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.0
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.1
This article was previously published under Q37930
The Microsoft Mail MS-DOS workstation allows you to print your Mail messages to a local printer connected to your computer or to an Apple LaserWriter on the AppleTalk network. To print a mail message, do the following:
- From the File menu, choose Printer Setup.
- In the Connect To: dialog box, select the communications port to which your printer is connected or select the appropriate LaserWriter printer within a given zone. Communications ports currently available will be displayed in dark type. Press ENTER or choose the OK button to run the command.
- From the Summary window, select the message and choose Print from the File menu.
From the Read Message window, choose the Print button.
Additional query words: 3.00 3.10