Creating a Print File from MS Paintbrush
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Paintbrush for MS-DOS
You can create a print file from MS Paintbrush by making a change in PAINT.BAT file. On the first line of the file, you will find a "P1" parameter; change the "P1" to a "D1", then do the following:
- Run PAINT.
- Draw a picture or load a file.
- Click on the Page menu, click on the Print command, click OK.
- You will see the "Press Esc to Quit" message on the screen, but no printing will take place.
- You will notice that something is being copied to your hard drive (the print file).
- The print file copied will be named FRIEZE.PRN. The print file will always be called FRIEZE.PRN, so if you have more than one file to download, remember to rename the first file.
Note: this has not been tested with all systems (printers and display adapters) and it is possible that it will not work correctly with all systems.
Additional query words: movear
Version : MS-DOS:
Platform : MS-DOS
Issue type :