Microsoft KB Archive/256561
Article ID: 256561
Article Last Modified on 2/21/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q256561
In Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Outlook Web Access, the default background color of white may change to a different color in various places such as the preview pane, a new message form, a new post form, and so forth.
This problem may occur if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 and you customize the background colors in your browser. The background color you select may appear in several places of Outlook Web Access, as mentioned in the "Symptoms" section of this article.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server.
The default background color of Outlook Web Access is white and should not change when you customize the background colors in your browser.
To customize your background colors in your browser, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click the Colors button.
- Click the Background button. This button is only available if the Use Windows colors check box is not checked.
- Click to select a color, and then click OK.
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB256561