Microsoft KB Archive/256378
Article ID: 256378
Article Last Modified on 2/27/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q256378
You cannot use the keyboard to navigate the Start time or End time lists in an appointment Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Outlook Web Access (OWA).
Use the mouse to select the date for the appointment.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server.
Steps to Reproduce the Problem
- Log on to OWA using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5, and open a New Appointment.
- Click the arrow to open the calendar date selector for Start time or End time.
- Try to navigate the calendar date selector by using the keyboard (that is, by using UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW keys).
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for the list on the time fields of Start time and End time.
Results: The arrow keys do not change the time selected or the date of the appointment.
Expected Results: The UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW keys should change the time in the list boxes for the time fields and for the calendar date selector.
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB256378