Microsoft KB Archive/256331
Article ID: 256331
Article Last Modified on 2/23/2007
- Microsoft Message Queue Server 1.0
- Microsoft Message Queuing 2.0
This article was previously published under Q256331
The following Microsoft Message Queuing Performance Monitor counters do not display any traffic generated by local sends and receives to and from local queues on the computer:
- Message Queuing Service - Incoming Messages/Sec
- Message Queuing Service - Message Queuing Incoming Messages
- Message Queuing Service - Message Queuing Outgoing Messages
- Message Queuing Service - Outgoing Messages/Sec
These Performance Monitor counters only display Message Queuing traffic coming from and going out to the network. No local traffic is displayed.
This behavior is by design.
Additional query words: MSMQ Perfmon Local Network Counters Incoming Outgoing
Keywords: kbprb KB256331