Microsoft KB Archive/256189
Article ID: 256189
Article Last Modified on 4/1/2000
- Microsoft Publisher 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q256189
If you click the close button in the upper-right corner of the Clip Gallery window to cancel the creation of a custom border in Microsoft Publisher 2000, you may receive the following error message:
When you click OK, Publisher 2000 quits unexpectedly.
This behavior can occur if you are running Publisher 2000 on a Microsoft Windows 2000-based computer.
To work around this issue:
- In Publisher 2000, click the object to which you want to apply a custom border.
- On the Publisher 2000 toolbar, click the Line/Border Style tool, and then click More Styles.
- Click the BorderArt tab.
- Click Create Custom.
- In the Create Custom Border dialog box, click Choose Picture.
- Click to select the picture that you want to insert, and then click OK.
- When you are prompted to name the custom border art, click Cancel, and then click Cancel again.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: pub2k mspub 9.0 pub9 graphics images crashes
Keywords: kberrmsg kbbug kbpending kbgraphic KB256189