Microsoft KB Archive/256160
Article ID: 256160
Article Last Modified on 2/21/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q256160
The following task list summarizes the information you need when you are troubleshooting the Active Directory Connector:
- Collect popup messages.
- Collect application logs.
- Get an overview of the forest and Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 structure (topology).
- Note how many Connection Agreements and ADC servers are there.
- Note what problems the customers think they are having and why.
- Find out if there has been an access violation; collect Drwtsn32.log and User.dmp files.
- Where necessary, collect an LDP dump of the object that is having problems and the Connection Agreement that is responsible for replicating the object.
Keywords: kbinfo KB256160