Microsoft KB Archive/256053
Article ID: 256053
Article Last Modified on 10/28/2006
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Outlook 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q256053
In Outlook, you can create a rule to have a task with a due date of "today" change color when the condition is met.
NOTE: This rule only applies to folder list views such as the Simple List view or the Detailed List view.
To create this rule:
- In the Folder List pane, click Tasks.
- On the View menu, point to Current View, and then click Define Views.
- Click Simple List (or create a new view based on the Simple List view).
- Click Modify, and then click Automatic Formatting.
- Create a new rule, and then set the criteria as follows:
- Click the Font button, and choose the color, font type, and so on, that you want, and then click OK.
- Click Condition, and then click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Fields menu.
- In the Date/Time fields, click Due Date.
- In the Condition field, click today, and then click Add to list.
- Click OK in each dialog box.
Additional query words: TASKS RULE
Keywords: kbhowto KB256053