Microsoft KB Archive/255975
Article ID: 255975
Article Last Modified on 10/23/2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Administration Kit 5.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Administration Kit 5.01
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Administration Kit 5.5
This article was previously published under Q255975
This article describes how to include a custom icon with your custom Favorites and Links settings when you create an Internet Explorer Administration Kit (IEAK) package.
During "Stage 4--Favorites and Links" in the IEAK Wizard, you can add and import URLs to your Favorites and Links folders by using the Internet Explorer Customization Wizard. To include a custom icon or .ico file, you must manually specify the location of the .ico file to have it imported properly to a target computer:
- Click either Favorites or Links.
- Click Edit, and then supply the name, URL, and icon path for the custom .ico file. Your custom .ico file will be included in your package.
NOTE: Clicking Import simply prompts you for the location of the URLs you want to import; it does not import any associated icons.
Keywords: kbhowto kbenv KB255975