Microsoft KB Archive/255922
Article ID: 255922
Article Last Modified on 11/1/2006
- Microsoft Metadirectory Services 2.1
This article was previously published under Q255922
When you use the Maconfig.frm form in the Netscape and NDS LDAP Management Agent, you may not be able to authenticate against the LDAP directory.
This issue can occur because the Maconfig.frm form is not the correct example for logging on, but is the correct example for the Context Prefix setting.
To resolve this issue, use the following examples:
e.g. dc=companyname,dc=com or o=companyname,c=us
(This depends on your naming context in NDS or Netscape.)
To edit the form, you can use the directory forms designer to configure the form. However, you probably do not need to make this change.
- In Compass, press and hold down the CTRL key, and then right-click the form. Note the correct form name.
- In the Directory Forms Designer, click the formset you want to change.
- Open the formset, click the form in the list, and then click Edit.
- Make the changes you want, and then click Save on the Formset menu.
Additional query words: Zoomit Via MA zscript genlogs
Keywords: kbnetwork kbprb KB255922