Microsoft KB Archive/255865
Article ID: 255865
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Outlook 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q255865
When you use Motive Tuner to resolve your online-assisted support incident, you see the Motive Tuner icon on your desktop and in your system tray. This article describes how to remove Motive Tuner from your computer.
To remove Motive Tuner from your computer:
NOTE: Before you remove Motive Tuner, close all open windows and quit all open programs.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Click to select Motive Support Tuner.
- Click Add/Remove (on Windows 2000, click Change Remove).
- Click Automatic, click Next, and then click Finish.
On February 29, 2000, at 6:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, the Motive Tuner pilot will not accept new cases. After this time, you will not be able to submit new incidents using the Motive Tuner. Incidents that are open at this time will continue to be serviced until they are closed. All Motive Tuner incidents will be maintained on Microsoft's database for future reference. Any new incidents will be handled through our normal on-line support channels. Please refer to:
Additional query words: OL2K fix uninstall ol97
Keywords: kbhowto kbinfo KB255865