Microsoft KB Archive/255603
Article ID: 255603
Article Last Modified on 9/29/2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q255603
This article describes how to suppress replies in a meeting request.
To suppress replies when you creat a meeting request:
- Start Outlook, and open your Calendar.
- On the Actions menu, click New Meeting Request.
- On the Actions menu, click to clear the Request Response check box. This item is checked by default.
- Fill in the information for the meeting request, and then click Send.
Additional query words: OL2K
Keywords: kbhowto KB255603